The celebrity fashion leads by Cheryl Cole to pack sharing Instagram selfies during Milan Fashion Week.
Milan Fashion Week saw a host of top names drop away on the Italian city to take in the latest fashions from top designers. And Cheryl Cole lead the celebrities placement their fashion-forward snaps on Instagram, partaking with her fans what she was up to just about each step of her trip to Milan.
A filament of other personalities took to the micro-blogging site to post their own selfies too, as well as Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung, Ellie Goulding and Rita Ora.
Here’s a bunch of the best:
1. Cheryl Cole creates a new pose during MFW – we wonder how many grandfather clocks we’re going to start seeing in selfies from this point onwards.
2. And in this shot – another one taken and posted by her PA Lily England – she stands proudly with her brand new Roberto Cavalli mac.
3. And in this shot she lives up to her celebrity reputation by refusing to move her bag for a bum on her plane journey home.
4. What is it with celebrity snogs at the moment? First Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus and now Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding. Thanks to Ellie for sharing this one.
5. Samantha Barks shared this amazing picture of the Roberto Cavalli catwalk with her followers.
6. No fashion week would be complete without Cara Delevingne rearing her very large head. Oh, and she just happens to be stood next to Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld.
7. Irina Shayk gets a seat next to Mr Cavalli himself at the post-show dinner. And she just couldn’t resist sharing the news with her fans.
8. And here’s Alexa Chung showing off her fresh-faced make-up look for MFW.
Cheryl Ann Cole is an English recording artist, songwriter, dancer and television personality. She rose to fame in late 2002 when she auditioned for the reality television show Popstars: The Rivals on ITV.
Popular Quotes of Quotes of Cheryl Cole
“I don’t trust anybody in my life except my mother and my dogs.”
“Team spirit spurs me on. I’ve always found it easier to be strong for other people than for myself.”
“If I could be good at any sport, it’d be javelin. I know a few people I would love to throw a spear at.”
“Anybody that’s been through a divorce, and I hope it’s something people never have to experience, it’s the worse thing in the world.”
“I’d love kids. I’m obsessed with babies. Of course I’ve thought about baby names. A million times. I like Alfie for a little boy.”
“I’m a very hands-on person; I don’t just want to give my name to something and not be a big part of it.”
“I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn’t have to be your partner – your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn’t have to be the person you marry.”
“I can act normally, and I can go out, but people around you don’t act normally. If it was normal, I’d go out and have my dinner and nobody would be video-phoning me eating my dinner.”
“What I will say is that business is not a nice area. And you might say that I am a business woman, but I’m not into cut-throat business moves.”
“I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we’ve met a few times. I think he’s amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he’s made mistakes. He’s cool.”